Christians and Muslims are more alike than different.
Please read that which I h***e discovered :-
1. Jesus taught that there is only one God and only God should be worshipped as taught in Deut 6:4, Mark 12:29. Muslims also believe this as taught in Quran verse 4:171.
2. Jesus didn't eat pork as taught in Leviticus 11:7, and neither do Muslims as taught in the Quran verse 6:145.
3. Jesus greeted with the words " as salaamu alaikum" ( peace be with you) in John 20:21. Muslims also greet each other this way.
4. Jesus always said " God willing" ( Inshallah), Muslims say this too before doing anything as taught in the Quran verses 18:23-24.
5. Jesus washed this face, hands and feet before praying, the Muslims do that same.
6. Jesus and other prophets of the # Bible prayed with their head to the ground ( see matthew 26:39). Muslims do too as taught in the Quran verse 3:43.
7. Jesus had a beard and wore a throbe, it is Sunnah for Muslims men to do the same.
8. Jesus followed the law and believed in all prophets, ( see Matthew 5:17). Muslims do too as taught in the Quran verses 3:84, and 2:285.
9. # Jesus mother # Maryam dressed # modestly by fully covering her body and wearing a headscarf ( hijab) as found in 1 Timothy 2:9, Genesis 24:64-65, and Corinthians 11:6. Muslims woman modestly dress the same as taught in the Quran verse 33:59.
10. Jesus and other prophets of the Bible fasted up to 40 days ( see Exodus 34:28, Daniel 10:2-6. 1 kings 19:8, and Matthew 4:1- Muslims do so also during the month of Ramadan. muslims are required to fast the full obligatory 30 days ( see Quran 2:183), and others take it a step further by fasting an additional 6 days to increase their rewards.
11. Jesus taught to say " Peace to this house" when entering it ( see Luke 10:5), and to also greet the people in the house with " Peace be unto you". muslims do exactly what Jesus did and taught. when we enter our homes and the homes of others we say " Bismillah" and also greet with " as salamu alaikum" ( peace be upon you)